Company stores from Office Depot 360 are a turnkey e-commerce solution with all the tools needed to effectively implement a completely customized purchase program allowing for easy distribution of promotional products, corporate apparel and print materials.
5 Components of a Company Store
- Payment Options: allow account purchases with terms (invoice) and or user purchases via credit card.co op checkout (part company/part employee).
- Freight Allocations: Freight rule application by numerous product and supply chain factors. Calculation options by weight (or estimated dimensional weight) or fixed amount.
- Sales Tax Reporting & Remittance: accommodation for standard tax accounting practices. Ability to charge and remit based upon customer requirements.
- ERP Punchout and Integration: Punchout integration for cXML capable systems. Manage purchasing through internal requisition approval process.
- CSV/Excel Invoice Push: Ability to summarize and report on all data points within an invoice. Billing frequency daily, weekly or monthly. Details and summary information available (.csv and .xls)
- PCI Compliance: Compliant with current payment card industry security standards( Trustwave, Digicert, Geotrust)
- National inventory and distribution
- 3rd party vendor and warehousing programs
- Global sourcing
- Additional product lines (non-apparel)
- EDI invoicing
- cXML punchout
- Exclusive brands
- Low or no minimums on certain products.
APPAREL CORPORATE + MORE
- Wide selection popular brands and styles at competitive prices
- Eliminate administrative burden of expense reimbursement for new employees or �anniversary� programs with our coupon feature
- Convenient online buying experience via secure credit card purchases, direct bill to your organization, or both
- Add the option of non-medical apparel and �gear� for administrative and support staff
- On Demand
- Increased product selection while maintaining brand contro
- Ability to create multiple variables per product
- Eliminate the need for large storage space
- No capital expenses
- Faster product delivery
- Pricing advantages with bulk buying